BANANA, PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE SWIRL BLONDIES
2 large bananas
50 g Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
100 g plain yogurt (can be dairy-fr
50 mls milk
4 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 g oat flour
100 g spelt flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
50 g no added sugar chocolate
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a 9x9in square tin.
- Place the bananas, Natvia,, egg, milk, peanut butter and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Now add the flours, cinnamon and baking powder and blend again until a smooth batter forms,
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil then whisk in the cacao powder and pour half of the mixture into a separate bowl and beat into the chocolate until smooth.
- Add alternate spoonfuls of both mixtures then use a knife to create a marble effect. Bake for 20-25 minutes until risen, golden and cooked through. Leave to cool.
- Slice up into 9-12 squares then enjoy!