Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes
300 g Sweet Potato(steamed)
2 Large eggs
2 g Olive oil (for cooking)
4 Natvia Stevia sticks
10 g Pure unflavoured Whey Protein
- Peel, chop and steam the sweet potatoes until they are soft.
- Place the steamed sweet potato, eggs, Natvia stevia and whey protein into a blender and blend on high until a creamy batter is achieved.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan (make sure the pan is quite hot before placing any batter into it). Note: I use a basting brush to apply my oil to the pan so only use half of it per two pancakes.
- I cook two pancakes at a time, generally, 2 spoons of batter makes one pancake. Once the batter is applied to the pan, allow to heat for a min or two and flip. Refer to the picture below to see how they should look once flipped.
- Repeat these steps with the remaining batter.
- I love to have this served with Chobani low-fat plain yoghurt, berries and banana with a drizzle of almond butter and maple syrup on top!