Blackberry Coconut Squares
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
150 g Self-raising Flour (1 Cup)
50 g Natvia (¼ Cup)
40 g Desiccated or Flaked Coconut (½ Cup)
30 g Oats (¼ Cup)
150 g Coconut Oil (solid) (¾ Cup )
300 g Blackberries
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Line a brownie tin with parchment paper- set to one side. Add flour, oats and natvia to a bowl- rub in the coconut oil using your fingers. Stir in coconut and then remove ½ cup of mixture and set to one side.
- Add eggs to what’s left in your mixing bowl and stir. Pour mixture into the lined tin and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle over blackberries and then scatter over the remaining mix you placed to one side
- Bake for 1 hour but check after 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.