Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
2 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
0 pinch of salt
2 tablespoon Natvia
0 Zest from half a lemon
1 cup milk
0.5 cup buttermilk
3 tablespoon melted butter
1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Start by sifting 2 cups of all purpose flour to a large mixing bowl, as well as 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and pinch of salt.
- With the sifted ingredients in the large mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp Natvia and mix the ingredients well.
- Add the zest from half of 1 lemon (or as much zest as you choose to have) into the mixture and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, add two eggs and whisk them vigorously until combined.
- Add 1 cup of milk to the eggs as well as 1/2 cup of buttermilk, and whisk this mixture until it has thoroughly combined.
- Add the eggs and milk mix to the flour and stir everything until evenly combined.
- Add 3 tbsp of melted butter and also stir this evenly until combined.
- Once the batter is finished it is now time to add 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen) and stir them evenly through the pancake mix.
- Take a small square of butter and melt in a frying pan over high heat.
- Use a ladle or large spoon to now scoop out individual pancakes (size of your own choosing) and place them onto the hot sizzling pan.
- Cook until browned on each side and enjoy some delicious sugar blueberry buttermilk pancakes!