Baked Custard with Cherry Sauce
1.25 cup water
1.75 cup powdered milk
5 eggs, large
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
0.5 cup cherries for sauce
1 tablespoon Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- In a large bowl, add your water, powdered milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until all the ingredients are completely combined.
- Pour your batter into the baking pan, on top of the caramel.
- Take a larger pan and add ¼ cup of water, place your filled pan into the larger one and bake for one hour.
- For the sauce in a medium pan cook the cherries until they dissolve, add 1 tbsp Natvia to sweeten or adjust the amount to taste.
- Before unmolding, let it set in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Run a knife around the borders and then invert it into a plate.
- Top with cherry sauce.