Blueberry Streusel Muffins
2 cup all purpose flour
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon salt
0.5 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
2 large eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.5 cup whole milk
2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
4 tablespoon Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
1 tablespoon flour
2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or vegetable oil, or line with paper muffin liners.
- Prepare streusel topping. In a small bowl, whisk together Natvia and flour. Add oil and mix until mixture has a sandy texture. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and Natvia sweetener until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and milk. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle muffins with streusel topping.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- When muffins are done, cool for a few minutes in the muffin pan before removing to cool on a wire rack.