Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake Hearts
2.5 cup unsalted, unroasted cashews
0.5 cup cocoa powder
0.33 cup Natvia
0.25 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoon lemon juice
0 pinch of salt
0.75 cup chilled coconut cream
- Soak 2 & 1/2 cups cashews overnight. Add the soaked cashews to a food processor, along with 1/2 cocoa powder, 1/3 cup Natvia, pinch of salt, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients together in the food processor until evenly combined.
- Once evenly combined and mixed, add 3/4 cup chilled coconut cream and blend again until evenly mixed.
- Line a flat baking tray with plastic wrap and spoon the mixture onto the top of the plastic wrapped tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut cheesecakes shapes and enjoy!