Carrot Cake Cookies
Makes 12-20 cookies
0.5 cup butter, softened
0.75 cup Natvia
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 carrot, peeled and shredded
1 cup oats
1 cup all purpose flour
0.25 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Paddle butter until fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add carrots and oats and mix until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Scoop out tablespoons of cookie dough and press down lightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cookies are golden brown.