Makes 12 muffins
1 cup plain yogurt non fat
0.5 cup vegetable oil
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
2.5 cup gluten free flour
4 teaspoon baking powder
0.25 teaspoon salt
0.66 cup Natvia
1 cup diced mango (about one medium mango)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and Natvia and mix until combined.
- Fold in the diced mango.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way full and bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.