Makes 6 doughnuts
1 cup butter, at room temperature
0.66 cup Natvia
2 tablespoon milk of choice
0.25 cup cocoa powder
0.75 cup plain flour
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a doughnut pan.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Divide between doughnut sections and bake for 12-14 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with favorite sugar free chocolate sauce.