Carrot Cake Doughnuts
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
150 g oat flour
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon mixed spice
50 g raisins or sultanas
50 g walnuts
200 mls almond milk
3 tablespoon rapeseed oil
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping -
150 g Quark
2 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
Extra walnuts (+ rose petals + bee pollen) to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease a 6-hole donut tin.
- Mix together the oat flour, Natvia, spices, raisins/sultanas and walnuts in a bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla and leave for 5 minutes. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine then spoon into each one to fill to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and risen. Leave to cool then place on a wire rack.
- Whip together the Quark and Natvia and leave in the fridge. Once the donuts have cooled, spread each one with the topping then decorate. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|