Double Chocolate Tart
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For the tart case -
100 g oat flour
100 g rolled oats
4 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
For filling -
2 medium sweet potatoes - peeled, cut into chunks, cooked and cooled
3 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
50 g Natvia natural sweetener
2 tablespoon Nuttvia
1 tablespoon cornflour
2 tablespoon almond milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
To decorate -
30 g no added sugar dark chocolate
1 teaspoon coconut oil
4 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Grease an 8in loose bottomed tart tin and place on a baking tray. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Place the ingredients for the tart case in a food processor until combined - add a tablespoon or two of water if the mixture needs to come together a bit more.
- Tip into the tin and spread evenly, using your fingertips to push it across the bottom and up the sides. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place all of the ingredients for the filling into a clean food processor and whizz up until quite thick and smooth. Spoon into the part-baked tart case and spread out evenly then return to the oven for a further 20-25 minutes until firmed up. Leave to cool completely then place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil then drizzle over the tart. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and return to the fridge.
- hen ready to serve, remove from the tin, slice into 8 and serve!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|