BLUEBERRY, MANGO & COCONUT COOKIES
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
100 g oat flour
100 g rolled oats
30 g dried blueberries
30 g dried mango, chopped
30 g desiccated coconut
3 tablespoon chia seeds
8 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
80 mls coconut oil
200 g smooth nut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a large baking sheet.
- Mix together the oat flour, rolled oats, dried fruit, coconut, chia seeds, Natvia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and nut butter then pour into the bowl along with the vanilla and mix well together.
- Divide into 10 portions and roll into cookie shapes with your hands to flatten then place on the tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden then leave to cool - they will harden while cooling. Enjoy!