Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 25-30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup/125g Butter vegan or regular
- 1 cup/180g Good Quality Dark Chocolate Chips Sugar free is desired
- 1 cup/180g Natvia Sweetener
- 3 each Eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup/112g Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup/25g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup/60g Cherries chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease or parchment paper line a rectangle cake pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium pot and take off heat once melted.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until completely melted. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs and Natvia until slightly light and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate butter mixture.
- Add the cherries in.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder until fully combined.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out almost clean (there will be a little bit of crumbs stuck to it).
- Allow to cool and cut into desired size!