Chocolate Caramel Slice
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 10 - 12
Prep: 30 minutes
Chill: 1 hour 15 minutes
IngredientsRecipe by Amie at Fitness Forster Chocolate Layer ½ Cup Cacao Powder ½ Cup Coconut Oil 4 Tbsp. Natvia Caramel Layer ½ Cup Almond Butter ½ Cup Natvia ½ Cup Coconut Oil 2 Tsp. Vanilla Top Layer 100g Sugar-free Dark Chocolate
- Line a brownie tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Begin with the chocolate layer- melt all ingredients in a bowl over a bowl of boiling water. Pour into the tin and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Whilst the base hardens you can make the caramel layer - Place all ‘caramel’ ingredients in a pan over a low-medium heat to melt.
- Take the base layer out of the freezer and pour the caramel mix over the top- place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once set remove from the freezer and melt your dark chocolate- pour over the top and return to the freezer for a further 30 minutes to completely set.
- Once hardened remove from the freezer and cut into slices.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.