Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup/250g vegan butter or regular butter
- 1 cup/180g sugar free chocolate chips or regular
- 4 tsp Instant coffee powder
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup/225g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup/30g Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 cups/375g All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup/90g sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease bundt pan.
- Melt butter in a medium pan and once melted take off stove and stir in chocolate chips until completely combined and melted. Reserve for later.
- With a whip attachment, whip eggs until completely combined and then add Natvia and vanilla. Continue to whip until completely combined.
- Slowly add in the chocolate butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients: Baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and all purpose flour until combined.
- Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 20 minutes and then turn out.
- Allow to cool and serve with your favourite sugar free chocolate sauce!