Natvia Mini Easter Cheesecakes
Prep 15 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 2 tbs vegan margarine, melted
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 1 hour in hot water and then drained & rinsed
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 types of food dye
- 200g No Added Sugar Natvia Baking dark chocolate, melted
- Combine the base ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Press into a small 9x hole silicon mould or a greased and lined mini cupcake tray. Chill.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Scrape down the sides occasionally. Separate into 3 small bowls and add 1-2 drops of your food dye of choice. Dollop over the base, alternating colours and press down.. Chill.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the filling and then chill until set.