Chocolate and Coconut Protein Balls
Ingredients1 x cup of quick oats 2 scoop chocolate protein 2 tablespoons of peanut butter 2 teaspoon of natvia sweetener 1 teaspoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoons of chia seeds 4 tablespoons of almond meal 1/2 cup of milk (type is personal choice) 1 cup desiccated coconut flakes
- Put all of the ingredients into the mixing bowl
- Mix all of the ingredients together, until moist but firm enough to stick together.
- From the mixture, take about 2 teaspoons and roll into balls.
- Cover balls with coconut flakes
- Put in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.