Chocolate Ganache Cookie Sandwich
Prep time 40mins
Cooking time 12 mins
IngredientsCookie 250g Butter, softened 1 cup Natvia 1 tsp/s Vanilla Essence 1 Egg 1 cup Plain All Purpose Flour 1 tsp/sq Baking Powder ¼ cup Raw Cacao Powder ¼ cup Walnuts, roughly chopped Filling 150g Cream cheese, softened ¼ cup Cacao 1 tbs Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Beat the cream cheese until light and creamy. Add the cacao powder and Natvia and beat to combine. Refrigerate.
- To make the cookies, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the Natvia, vanilla essence and egg until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and cacao powder and combine until smooth. Stir to combine the walnuts. Lightly flour your hands and then roll into tablespoon-sized balls and place on 2 baking paper lined trays, evenly spaced. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes. Leave to cool on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled completely slather the base of one cookie with the filling and then carefully sandwhich with another cookie.