Prep time 20 minutes
Cooking time 12 minutes
3 cup SR Flour, plus extra
1 tablespoon Natvia
80 g Butter, chilled and cubed
1 cup Milk, plus extra
0 A pinch of salt
Natvia Fruit Spread to serve
- Preheat to 200C
- Rub together the flour, Natvia and butter with your fingertips until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Create a well in the middle and pour in the milk, stir with a metal knife until the dough is just combined.
- Lightly dust the bench top with flour and turn out the dough. Gently bring together and knead until smooth.
- Roll out with a flour dusted rolling pin and cut into scones, dipping your scone cutter into flour before each cut. Avoid wiggling the scone cutter as you slice down.
- Place on a lightly floured baking tray, brush the tops with the extra milk and then bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- serve with butter or sugar-free jam and fresh whipped cream.