Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Makes three peanut butter cups
- ¾ cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 350g Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
- Beat the peanut butter, Natvia and salt together until combined.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove-top until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a chocolate mould or silicon tray, filling up to 1/3.
- Dollop in a teaspoon sized amount of the peanut butter mix.
- Pour over chocolate to cover the peanut butter then cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours