1 cup Self Raising Flour
1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 tablespoon Natvia
1 cup Milk
0.5 cup Mashed Banana
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
45 g sugar free Dark Chocolate
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the Natvia.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk banana, milk, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Gradually whisk into flour mixture until smooth. Stir in chocolate.
- Heat a lightly greased, large non stick pan over medium heat. Spoon in 1 tbsp of batter of into the pan (with butter or oil also in the pan).
- Cook for two minutes on each side or until bubbles begin to surface.
- Flip the pikelets and continue to cook until they are properly browned on each side. Cover to keep warm!
- Grease pan in between batches and serve with banana's/ blueberries and cream cheese!