CHIA BREAKFAST PUDDING
1 cup reduced fat milk
200 g tub Greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.33 cup black chia seeds
1 tablespoon Natvia
0.25 cup Flaked almonds
1 mango, peeled, chopped
2 passion fruits
- Whisk milk, yoghurt and vanilla in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in chia seeds. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Stir mixture to distribute seeds evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, stir Natvia into chia mixture. Cover. Refrigerate for further 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place almonds in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Stir until light golden. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Combine mango and passionfruit pulp in a medium bowl.
- Before serving, divide chia mixture among four serving glasses. To with mango and passionfruit mixture. Sprinkle with almonds.