Easy Double Chocolate Cookies
0.25 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
2 cup all purpose flour
0.5 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs
0 Chocolate sprinkles for topping (you can skip the sprinkles to go totally sugar free!)
- Preheat your oven to 180º C.
- In a large bowl, start to cream together the butter and Natvia
- When your mixture is completely creamy, incorporate the eggs and keep whisking.
- Time to add the dry ingredients, you will need to sieve both, the all purpose flour and the unsweetened cocoa powder before adding them into the bowl. Fold in the dry ingredients into the batter until is all combined.
- You will end with a thick dough. If it feels too sticky, chill it in the refrigerator before starting to roll the cookies.
- With your hands make little balls and place them in a baking sheet previously lined with some parchment paper.
- Add chocolate sprinkles on top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 8 -10 minutes. Remember that all the ovens are different so keep an eye on them after 8 minutes.