Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
1.33 cup Self Raising Flour
0.25 cup cocoa powder
0.75 cup Natvia
0.66 cup almond meal
0.25 cup Natvia
0.33 cup vegetable oil
0.75 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Start by adding 1 & 1/3 cup self raising flour, and 1/4 cup cocoa powder to a sieve, and sift the contents into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup Natvia to the mixture, as well as adding 3/4 cup almond meal and then set aside.
- In a small seperate bowl, add 2 eggs and begin to whisk. Add 1/3 cup vegetable oil to the eggs, and 3/4 cup buttermilk.
- Also add 1 tsp Vanilla Extract to the bowl and whisk again.
- Once evenly combined, add the dry mixture and wet eggs mixture together and evenly stir.
- Add 1 cup frozen raspberries to the muffin mixture and stir the raspberries into the mix.
- Place muffin cups into a muffin tray and spoon the muffin mixture into the cups and disperse evenly.
- Once you have separated the mixture between the muffin cups, bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180°C.