Sugar Free Strawberry Cheesecake
IngredientsFor the crust: ½ cup of all purpose flour 3 tbsp of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener 3 tbsp of butter, melted 2 egg, large 1 tsp of baking powder For the filling: 2 cups of cream cheese, room temperature 1 cup of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener 3 eggs, large 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract For the topping: 3 cups of sliced strawberries ¾ cup of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener 2 tbsp. of cornstarch 4 tbsp. of water
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Mix your Natvia, butter and eggs.
- Sift the all purpose flour and baking powder into the batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 190º C
- In a large bowl, mix your cream cheese, Natvia, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until fluffy, smooth and all well combined.
- Pour your cream cheese mixture into the cooled pound cake crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly gold on top.
- In a saucepan, add your previously sliced strawberries and pour the Natvia on top.
- Mix the cornstarch into the water and when is completely disolved add it to the saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stir continuously.
- When the sauce thickens it is ready.
- Wait until it cools down before pouring it on top of the cheescake.
- After adding the strawberry sauce on top of your cheescake, let it chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving; I like to drizzle mine with a little bit of condensed milk just for decoration.