Vegan Mug Cake
0.25 cup plain flour
2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
0.25 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoon Natvia
0.125 teaspoon salt
0.25 cup milk
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
50 g unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add the milk and vegetable oil, mix until well combined and there is no clumps. Add in the chopped dark chocolate.
- Transfer to microwave-safe mug, make sure the mug is large enough for the cake to expand
- Microwave for 70 seconds on high setting, add 5-10 seconds longer depending on your microwave power.
- Carefully take the mug out and enjoy!