150 g unsalted butter - room temp
0.25 cup Natvia
1 cup self raising flour
4 Weet-bix - finely crushed
0.25 cup desiccated coconut
90 g block sugar free chocolate
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Add 150g unsalted butter to a mixing bowl, as well as 1/4 cup Natvia then use an electric beater to smooth until mixed.
- Use a ziplock bag to crush 4 Weet-bix. Once crushed, add the Weet-bix to the butter and Natvia. Also add 1 cup of self raising flour to the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup desiccated coconut and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Once evenly combined and mixed, roll the mixture into hand sized small balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake the balls on the tray for 10 minutes at 190°C.
- Melt 90g sugar free dark chocolate in a double boiler or other melting device.
- Dip exactly half of each baked Wheatie ball in chocolate and serve!