Sugar Free Plum Crumble
400 g plain flour (2 2/3 cup)
140 g Natvia (3/4 cup)
2 teaspoon baking powder
83 g unsalted butter
700 g Ripe Red Plums (4 cups)
0.50 teaspoon cinnamon
0.25 teaspoon ground nutmeg
62 g chilled unsalted butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a medium round pan.
- Mix together 1 2/3 cups flour, 1/4 cup Natvia, baking powder, 1/3 cup butter, and the eggs in a bowl. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Transfer to the pan. Line the dough over bottom and sides of pan. Followed by adding the plums.
- Combine the remaining flour, Natvia, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Add the 1/2 cup cold butter and mix with hands. Sprinkle the crumb evenly over the plums.
- Bake cake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve in slices or straight from the pan.
- Optionally you can add cream, enjoy while still warm!