Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
Servings 12 cupcakes
IngredientsCupcakes: 1 1/4 cup/300g/10.5 oz butter, at room temperature 2 cups/360g/12.6 oz Natvia 6 eggs 3 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/4 cups/300ml/10.5 oz milk of choice 4 cups/600g/1 lb 5 oz all purpose flour 4 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 tsp salt Whipped Cream: 2 cups/500ml/16 oz thickened cream 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and paddle until fully combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down bowl each time you add an egg and mix until combined.
- Add half of the flour and mix until combined.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the remaining flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Divide batter into 12 cupcake tins and bake in preheated oven or 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then flip out of pan and allow to cool fully before icing with whipped cream.
- Place the heavy cream, Natvia, and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and whisk until it forms a medium to heavy peak.
- Place into a piping bag either with a star tip or straight tip and pipe the whipped cream onto the top of the cooled cupcakes.
- Refrigerate until needed.