Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings 24-36 cookies
Ingredients1 cup/250g/8 oz butter, at room temperature 1 2/3 cup/290g/10.1 oz Natvia 2/3 tsp salt 1 cup/250g/8 oz peanut butter (sugar free) 2 medium eggs 2 cups/300g/10oz cake flour or plain flour 2/3 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 2-3 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Paddle the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and Salt and Mix until combined.
- Add the peanut butter and mix just until combined.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Spoon tablespoon size balls of batter onto sheet pans and using a fork dipped in flour press down the cookies creating a # mark.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly browned and set.
- Allow to cool and store at room temperature or freeze cookies.