Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 18-20 Minutes
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup/60g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tbsp/30g butter of choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp/30ml Oil of choice
- 1/4 cup/60g plain yogurt of choice
- 1 cup/250ml fresh or frozen corn
- 4 each Egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cup/260g Bread flour
- 1 cup/130g corn flour/meal more for topping
- 1 1/2 tbsp/24g baking powder
- 1 cup/250ml Buttermilk or almond milk with 1 tsp of white or apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well using a paddle attachment.
- You might need to adjust the consistency by adding more almond milk or buttermilk.
- Fill muffin pans lined with muffin cupcake/liners 2/3 of the way full.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 18-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and serve with butter