Cranberry Seed Crackers
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
70 g Natural yoghurt (1/4 Cup)
250 g Milk (1 Cup)
120 g Cranberries
50 g Pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon Natvia
37 g All-purpose flour (1/4 Cup)
75 g Whole wheat flour (1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
105 g Rolled oats (1 Cup)
0.5 tablespoon Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare a loaf tin and line with baking paper.
- In a jug, whisk together natural yoghurt and milk until combined.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients: cranberries, pumpkin seeds, Natvia, flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, rolled oats and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold with a spatula. Batter should look similar to that of a cake. Pour into prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and an inserted skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Using a serrated knife, thinly slice loaf into pieces approximately half a centimetre in width. You can freeze the loaf first to make it more solid if this helps.
- Place slices on a baking paper lined tray. Bake in a 180 degree oven for a further 50-60 minutes until crackers are completely dried. Allow to cool before serving with cheese or dip.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|