Creamy Strawberry Pots
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 20 minutes (+ refrigeration)
30 g sugar-free digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
1 tablespoon boiling water
250 g strawberries
70 g ricotta
95 g Greek-style yoghurt (1/3 cup)
100 g silken tofu
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
3 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place biscuits in a medium resealable plastic bag; seal. Using a rolling pin, roll over biscuits to crush finely.
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter in a small bowel. Divide the mixture evenly among four 1/2 cup (125ml) serving glasses. Gently press biscuit mixture into bases of glasses. Refrigerate while preparing the strawberry mixture.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the boiling water; stir until dissolved. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Reserve two of the strawberries. Process ricotta, yoghurt, tofu, Natvia, remaining strawberries, juice and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add gelatine mixture; pulse to combine.
- Pour strawberry mixture evenly into glasses. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, cut reserved strawberries into thin wedges and scatter over the top of the pots.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|