Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
180 g aquafaba (1 ½ cups)
140 g Natvia, blitzed in a food processor (¾ cup)
0.5 tablespoon xanthum gum
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh berries & cream for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 90C
- Beat the aquafaba for 10 minutes, until firm peaks form
- Fold in the Natvia, xanthum gumand vanilla.
- Dollop onto a baking paper lined oven tray.
- Bake for 2 ½ hours. Stand in the oven overnight.
- Decorate with fresh berries & cream