Dark Chocolate Coconut Loaf
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
300 g Plain flour (2 Cup)
190 g Natvia (1 Cup)
2 teaspoon Baking powder
175 g No-added-sugar dark chocolate chunks (1 Cup)
80 g Desiccated coconut (1 Cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Salt
240 g Almond milk (1 Cup)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Centigrade and grease/line a medium sized loaf tin.
- Mix flour, Natvia, salt and baking powder in a bowl. Add egg and milk; mix. Now add vanilla, coconut and chocolate chunks and stir well. �
- Pour into your loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool completely before serving. Serve with lots of peanut butter!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|