No-bake Nutella Bites
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Chill: 4 hours
100 g Dates
100 g Hazelnuts
100 g Oats
3 tablespoon Cacao powder
3 tablespoon Natvia
3 tablespoon Coconut oil, melted
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
Punch of salt
4 tablespoon Nuttvia
2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
4 tablespoon Cacao powder
Chopped hazelnuts and cacao nibs, to decorate
- Place all of the ingredients for the base into a food processor and blend well for a few minutes until well broken down and the mixtures comes together to form a flapjack style texture.
- Press into a lined tub or tin (I used a 15cm x 20cm one) and flatted down to cover the base.
- Next gently melt the nut butter and coconut oil then whisk in the cacao powder to form a smooth sauce.
- Pour over the base and smooth out, sprinkle over chopped hazelnuts and cacao nibs and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, pop out onto a chopped board, cut into small pieces and enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|