Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 250g butter
- 130g dark chocolate
- 1 ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup Natvia
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- ¼ cup self-raising flour
- 100g Nuttvia or sugar-free alternative, like buttercream.
- Roast hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Melt the butter, chocolate and milk together in a saucepan until combined and smooth. Stand to cool slightly.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Whisk in the flours until smooth. Pour into a greased and lined cupcake tray.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stand for 10 minutes in the tin, then transfer to a wire rack. wait until cooled completely. Dollop on 1 tablespoon of Nuttvia and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.