French Crepes with Whipped Cream and Berries
2 cup whole milk
1.5 cup all-purpose flour
0.5 tablespoon Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
0.5 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup heavy cream (chilled)
2 tablespoon Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
0 Any berries you like
- In a big bowl beat the eggs together. Add 1 cup (250 ml) milk, Natvia and salt.
- While using the hand mixer, start to add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Whisk the mixture until lumps dissolve. Add the rest of the milk.
- When the batter is ready, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Add the vegetable oil, whisk.
- Heat frying pan until very hot, spray it with oil spray and, using a soup ladle, pour small amount of batter into the frying pan as you roll the pan from side to side just enough to cover the bottom of the pan evenly with a really thin layer of crepe batter. Don’t coat it too thickly.
- Let this thin layer of crepe batter cook for around 2 minutes (until there is no liquid batter left) , then flip the crepe and let it cook for another minute on the other side.
- Pu the crepes one on the top of the other in stack. Great job!
- Now let's prepare the filling.
- Pour the cream into a well-chilled bowl and add the sugar and vanilla. Using an electric hand mixer or balloon whisk, beat the cream to the desired consistency.
- Time to have your perfect breakfast! Grab a hot crepe, put some whipped cream and top with your favourite berries!