Iced Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins
0.75 cup all-purpose flour
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.125 teaspoon baking soda
0.125 teaspoon salt
85 g cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoon butter, softened
0.5 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
1 egg white
3 tablespoon buttermilk
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.75 cup fresh raspberries
2 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
0.25 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or vegetable oil, or line with paper muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter and Natvia sweetener until smooth. Beat in egg and egg whites. Beat in buttermilk and vanilla. Add flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at the given temperature for 25-28 minutes or until a tester inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the icing, combine Natvia sweetener and milk. Drizzle icing over the muffins.