Chocolate Matcha Cups
0.5 cup Coconut Butter
3 tablespoon Natvia
0.25 cup Almond Flour
1 teaspoon organic matcha powder
1 cup sugar free dark chocolate
2 tablespoon coconut oil (added to dry matcha mix)
0.125 teaspoon organic matcha powder
0.0625 sea salt
- Add 1/2 cup coconut butter to a mixing bowl, as well as 3 tbsp of Natvia.
- Also add 1/4 of almond flour, 1 tsp matcha powder and stir until combined. Chill in the fridge for over 10 minutes.
- Melt 1 cup sugar free dark chocolate, and 1 tsp coconut oil in a double boiler or other melting utensil.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a variety of muffin cups.
- Take the matcha mixture out of the fridge and add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and stir.
- Roll the coconut oil infused matcha mix into balls and place into the chocolate mix muffin cups.
- Top with another scoop of chocolate on the tops of the muffin cups.
- Mix the topping ingredients of salt and matcha, and top the matcha cups.
- Place in the fridge until they are ready to serve.