Giant Peanut Butter Cup
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook/Chill Time: 45 Minutes
280 g Gluten Free Plain Flour (2 cups)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Bi Carbonate of Soda
0.5 teaspoon Salt
140 g Butter, softened
149 g Natvia Gold (3/4)
900 g Chocolate Shell - Natvia Dark Baking Chocolate
210 g Filling: Prepared Cooked Biscuit, blitzed finely
1.5 tablespoon Natvia, blitzed finely
185 g Butter
400 g Sugar Free Peanut Butter
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Beat the Nativa and butter together until pale and creamy
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the other ingredients. Add the butter mixture and mix until a dough is formed.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to a thickness of around 1cm (it doesn’t have to be perfect as the biscuit will be blitzed into crumbs).
- Bake for 12 minutes then remove and set aside to cool.
- Divide the chocolate between 2 bowls. Melt the chocolate in one of the bowls as per the instructions. Pour the melted chocolate into a 30cm fluted, quiche tin with a removable base. Tilt the tin so the chocolate runs up the sides. Once the base is covered in the melted chocolate, place in the freezer to set.
- To make the filling, blitz 210g of the cooked cookie so it resembles crumbs
- In a bowl combine the butter and peanut butter. Place in the microwave until the butter is melted. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cooled blitzed biscuits, Natvia and salt. Whisk again until combined.
- Pour the filling in to the prepared shell and place back into the freezer to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt the other half of the chocolate and pour over the set filling. Place back into the freezer to set (around 10 minutes).
- To store keep in the refrigerator, in a sealed container
- To serve remove from the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving
- Use a hot knife to portion this decadent dessert.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|