Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 50 minutes
1 ¼ Cups Gluten Free Plain Flour
¾ Cup Natvia
1 ¼ Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Tsp. Ginger
½ Tsp. Cinnamon
¼ Tsp. Salt
1 Large Egg
¼ Cup Almond Milk
3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
3 Tbsp. Almond ButterGlaze
1 Can Coconut Milk (left in the fridge overnight)
4 Tbsp. Natvia
½ Tsp. Salt
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Combine flour, Natvia, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a bowl, set to one side. In a separate bowl or jug mix coconut oil, eggs, almond butter and almond milk. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add mixture to doughnut moulds using a piping bag to ensure they were all the same size. If you don’t have a doughnut mould just make circles on a baking tray. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the doughnuts are cooking you can start to make the glaze- Take coconut milk from the fridge and scoop out the hard part into a pan- DO NOT use the liquid part.
- Add Natvia and salt and bring to the boil on a high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Add vanilla, stir and take off the heat. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to harden again.
- Once the doughnuts are done, remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Once cooled and the glaze has gone hard- glaze each doughnut. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.