Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cookies
Servings 24 cookies
Ingredients2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips, or chopped dark chocolate 1/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz unsalted butter 2 eggs 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz Natvia 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz sugar free chocolate chips 2 cups/300g/10.5 oz gluten free flour 1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz cocoa powder 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and add the first chocolate chips and mix until melted. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, and Natvia together until light and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips, flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Scoop 1 tbsp balls onto sheet pans and bake for 10-15 minutes until cookies are set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.