Makes 12 Slices
Ingredients1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter, room temperature 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 cup/90g/3 oz almond meal 1/3 cup/50g/1.7 oz plain flour 3 cups/375g/13.2 oz cherries, pitted (fresh or tinned & drained)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a square pan.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and add the Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the almond meal and flour and mix until combined.
- Pour into pan and place cherries on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.