Gluten Free Chocolate Cheesecake
Makes 16 Slices
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a springform cake tin.
- Grind the macadamias in a food processor, add the butter and continue to process until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the oats and cocoa powder and process until combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the tin and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add Natvia and sour cream and combine.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mixing well between additions.
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Fold 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate mixture to lighten it, then fold this into the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.