Baked Lemon Cheesecake
Makes 16 Slices
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line springform pan with parchment paper.
- Grind down the macadamias with food processor, add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
- Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- Paddle cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and lemon zest and juice.
- Pour filling mixture into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set.