Gluten Free Baked Blueberry Cheesecake
Makes 16 Slices
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a springform pan.
- Process the macadamias in the food processor, add butter and process until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Grind the oats and mix them into the macadamia mix.
- Press the mixture evenly across the bottom of the pan and set aside while you prepare the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until very light and fluffy, add Natvia and continue to mix until combined.
- Add eggs separately, beating well between additions.
- Add vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice, then fold in blueberries.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.