Makes 6 mini puddings
Ingredients2 cups/250g/8.8 oz raspberries 2 cups/250g/8.8 oz blueberries 2 cups/250g/8.8 oz blackberries 2 cups/250g/8.8 oz strawberries 2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia 1 tsp vanilla extract 12 slices of day-old bread
- In a large sauce pan place 3/4 of each of the berries, along with the Natvia and vanilla extract. Allow to cook down until the juices release and a good sauce is formed. Set aside.
- Cut out 6 circles of bread the size of the bottom of your moulds and brush with the berry sauce. Cut 6 more slices out the size of the opening of the moulds and brush with berry sauce as well.
- Cut out strips of bread to place along the inside of the molds to create a wall. Brush with berry sauce.
- Place the pieces for the bottom and sides into the moulds, and divide the remaining berries among them. Pour a little of the sauce into each one.
- Place the top onto the molds and refrigerator for 6 hours or over night.
- Unmold the puddings onto plates and serve with leftover berry sauce.
- Note: While this recipe makes 6 individual puddings, it can also be made in a pudding basin or other larger dish for one large pudding - you may need to adjust the amount of bread you use.