Sugar Free Mochaccinno Lamington
Makes 12 cakes
IngredientsCake Ingredients 100g unsalted butter 2/3 cup Natvia 2 eggs 1 1/4 cup self raising flour 1/2 cup milk 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Coating Ingredients 2 cups Natvia icing mix 2 tbsp dark cocoa 10g unsalted butter 100ml espresso coffee 1 cup dessicated coconut
- Preheat oven to 160C or 180C fan forced. Grease and line a square baking pan with baking paper.
- Combine the cake ingredients together, mix with electric beater until well combined and creamy.
- Transfer to the baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Cool on wire rack
- Cut evenly into 5-6cm pieces, depending on the size of baking pan used.
- For the mocha coating, combine Natvia icing mix and unsweetened dark cocoa.
- Prepare 100ml espresso coffee and mix into the dry ingredients, add hot water if necessary.
- Dip the cake into mocha coating, and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Serve with hot coco or coffee, or with cream and jam.